ENGINEERING PRACTICES LABORATORY
- Heavy duty Lathe-1No
- Medium duty Lathe-1No
- Bench Drilling machine-1No
- Arc welding transformers and welding tools-5sets
- Gas welding set up -2 sets
- Carpentry -wood working tools and accessories-15sets
- Sheet metal work – Tools and accessories-15 sets
- Plumbing – Tools, pipe fittings and accessories-15 sets
- Smithy -tools and accessories- 2 sets
- Foundry – Tools and accessories – 2sets
- Power Hacksaw machine-1No
- Power Tools and accessories
- HCL system with i5 Processor 4GB RAM 500 GB HDD 18.5” Monitor – 75 nos.
- UPS: 15 KVA 12V /70AH-20 Batteries – 2 nos.
- Printers like: Laser Jet Printer: HP1020, Laser Jet (3 in 1) Printer: HP 1005, Dot Matrix Printer: (Web), 24 Pin 136 Column-LQ 5235
- Software’s like: Auto CAD 2014, CREO 2.0 Version, Cut viewer (Turner & Miller), ANSYS 15 Version
MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY LABORATORY –I
- Light Duty Lathe Machine
- Heavy Duty Lathe Machine
- All Geared Lathe Machine
- Capstan Lathe Machine
- Plastic Injection Moulding Machine
- Brazing Machine
- Tool Grinder
- Metal Cutting Saw
MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY LABORATORY –II
- Turret Lathe
- Horizontal Milling Machine
- Vertical Milling Machine
- Surface Grinding Machine
- Cylindrical Grinding Machine
- Shaping Machine- 2 Nos.
- Slotter, Planer
- Radial Drilling Machine
- Tool Dynamometer, Gear Hobber
- Tool Maker’s Microscope
- Centreless Grinding Machine
- Horizontal Milling Machine
- Milling Tool Dynamometer, Tool and Cutter Grinder
THERMAL ENGINEERING LABORATORY – I
- Single cylinder 4 stroke Petrol engine Test Rig with Electrical Loading (Electrical Dynamometer)
- Single cylinder 4 stroke Diesel engine Test Rig with Rope Brake Dynamometer and retardation test set up
- Single cylinder 4 stroke Diesel engine test rig Eddy current dynamometer along with Data acquisition system
- Multi cylinder 4 stroke Petrol engine Test Rig with Hydraulic Dynamometer for Morse Test
- Single cylinder 4 stroke Diesel engine Test Rig with Electrical Dynamometer
- Actual cut section model of 2 stroke & 4 stroke Petrol Engine
- Pensky Martens Flash & Fire point Apparatus
- Cleveland Martens Flash & Fire point Apparatus
- Steam Boiler with Turbine Setup & Redwood Viscometer
THERMAL ENGINEERING LABORATORY – II
- Guarded plate apparatus
- Lagged pipe apparatus
- Natural convection-vertical cylinder apparatus
- Forced convection inside tube apparatus
- Pin-fin apparatus
- Stefan-Boltzmann apparatus
- Emissivity measurement apparatus
- Parallel/counter flow heat exchanger apparatus
- Two stage reciprocating air compressor
- Refrigeration test rig & Air-conditioning test rig
- Composite Wall Apparatus
- Thermal conductivity of Insulating Powder Apparatus
- Fluidized Bed Cooling Tower
- Hydraulic Trainer Kit
- Computerized data logging system
- Basic Pneumatic Trainer Kit
- Electro Pneumatic Trainer Kit
- Electro Pneumatic with PLC Trainer Kit
- ELGI 2 HP Air Compressor
To be a centre of excellence in the field of Mechanical Engineering where the best of teaching, learning and research synergize.
The Mechanical Engineering Department is committed to
• Prepare effective and responsible graduate engineers for global requirements by providing quality education.
• Respond effectively to the needs of the industry and changing world.
• Conduct basic and applied research and to generate intellectual property.
• Provide consultancy to the neighborhood and cultivate the spirit of entrepreneurship.
• Constantly strive to improve pedagogical methods employed in delivering the academic programs.
• To contribute towards rural upliftment through transfer of appropriate technology and to evolve newer technologies to create a better future for mankind.