- Students must board their assigned bus to and from their assigned stop. Switching buses for any reason is strictly prohibited unless approved by the Department of Transportation.
- No student should travel standing on the footboard.
- Students must not move around in the bus while the bus is in motion.
- The consumption of edibles and drinks is not permitted in the bus.
- Students are not allowed to sit in parked buses during working hours.
- Parents should consult the College Transport In-charge for necessary details.
- Students should have written request from parents to go home on an alternate route. Bus drivers must be notified by the college office when approval is given to a pupil to change a bus trip.
- Be aware that no change will be made in the location of bus stops or bus routing without the approval of the Department of Transportation.
- Refrain from talking or distracting the driver while the bus is in motion except in the case of an emergency.
- Students should carry the Bus Card which will be issued by the college after the payment of bus fees through challan in any BoB branch.
Nearest Railway Station : Erode Junction (5 Kms)
Nearest Airport : Coimbatore (80 Kms)