DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Provide fundamental knowledge in Management Studies to solve Economic and Management problems and make them to pursue Research.[Preparation]
- Develop technical, innovative, competency, communication, team work skills and ethical attitude of the students to give solutions for real world problems in industries.[Core Competence]
- Train them to work in multi-disciplinary environment related to Management studies with social awareness. [Multidisciplinary]
- Choose diverse field in Human Resource Management, Marketing Management Financial Management, Hotel and Tourism Management by providing quality education through Management Studies.[Professional Environment]
- Enrich academic excellence and leadership qualities as lifelong learner for the successful professional career as managers, executives, administrators and entrepreneurs.[Learning Environment]
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
- Demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge on real life Business situations and expose with Problem solving skills in the Global Business environment.
- Develop Entrepreneurial Skills, Leadership Qualities and Team management to meet the emerging corporate world.